Notify me when back in stock
Gulf Western Superdraulic Hydraulic Oil 46, 20 Litre
High Performance Anti Wear Hydraulic Oil
- Grade: AWP
- Class: ISO 46
Superdraulic is a range of high performance anti wear hydraulic oils. They have been formulated using highly refined base oils fortified with zinc anti wear, oxidation corrosion inhibitors and anti foam additives. This produces a highly thermally stable fluid capable of handling high loads and high temperatures. The Superdraulic range is available in ISO grades 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 150 and 220.
Compatibility: Superdraulic is compatible with most pumps, valves, and seal materials. However, like all hydraulic oils containing zinc anti wear additives, it is not suitable for use with pumps having silver plated parts (e.g. some Lucas units).
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Superdraulic 46 offers:
- Improved equipment life and decreased downtime due to superior wear and corrosion protection.
- Enhanced chemical and thermal stability provide long fluid life and permit higher operating temperatures.
- Excellent air release and anti-foam properties to prevent cavitation and oxidation.
- Excellent filterability even when contaminated, thereby preventing filter blockages. This saves filter replacement costs and down time.
- Enhanced low frictional characteristics to prevent the occurrence of “stick slip.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other G&L Wholesalers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.