Notify me when back in stock
Arax Cut Resistant Heavy Duty Nitrile Foam Dipped Size 8
The Arax Heavy duty features a black nitrile foam dip along with a thick reinforced leather palm that protects your hand from snags on sharp corners and provides a solid grip when handling wet glass or greasy sheet metal.
Ideal for glass panel / sheet metal cutting and installation, or any job handling slick, sharp edged materials.
- Reinforced Synthetic Leather Palm
- Black Nitrile Foam Dip
- EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 3 Puncture Resistance
- Black Nitrile Sand Dip for superior grip in wet, greasy conditions
- Form fitting design that emulate individual hand contour for the most comfortable fit
- ProChoice's Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- Contact heat resistant to 100ºC
- Quick and easy donning and doffing
- Workforce tested and approved
- Sizes 7, 8 , 9, 10, 11
- Approvals: EN 388 4543 / EN 407 X1XXXX
|Unit Of Measure||Pr|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other G&L Wholesalers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.