Notify me when back in stock
16 x 260mm SDS Plus Zentro Masonry Drill Four Carbide Head
• Dynamic drilling ability with secondary cutters protecting the drill bit in the event of reinforcement collision
• The one-piece, solid carbide tip and patented reinforcing chamfering ensure low vibration and optimum drilling performance when drilling into reinforcing steel
• Thanks to optimum 4 x 90° symmentry, all four carbide cutting edges function evenly and do not seize up on hitting reinforcing steel
• Laterial support and maximum possible area of the interface between the carbide and steel body compensate for torsional forces
• Centring tip for straight forward spot drilling with pinpoint accuracy
• Four symmetrically functioning spiral ridges ensure low, uniform flute wear
• Optimised flute core strength ensures low vibration drilling performance and exceptional fracture resistance
• The high-volume flute geometry ensures the optimum removal of drilling dust
• 4 Cutter head prevents seizing when drilling through reinforcing steel
• Penetrates through steel deck plate eg Bondek® and concrete in one easy process
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other G&L Wholesalers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.